Saturday, November 29, 2008

Take It Slow

I feel accomplished! I wrote 4 paragraphs of my essay, only one more to go. I'm so sad, I stay up until 3 something to write an essay, but for some reason I can't think of what to write in the afternoon, so this is what I do.

Thanksgiving was pretty good, spent it with my family, ate a bunch of food. Lav it (:

Today I went Black Friday shopping, sort of. I went with my sister to work at the Vitamin World in LA so then I can go shopping. Turns out, there's no Pacsun, Vans, or any of that! There was like no beachy clothes, so I went into Macy's to go look for like Hurley and stuff. IT WAS FILLED WITH BABY PHAT AND ROCAWEAR. I didn't know it was like a ghetto fab mall :( But then later my sister took me to the better parts of LA and up to her apartment and we went shopping. All in all, pretty fun. I got my secret santa her gift, Allyson's birthday and Christmas gift, and Jonathan got me and my sister jeans, WOO!

Tina's birthday dinner tomorrow! I know she's going to love her gift so much, I'm so excited. And her mom called my mom and they talked, SHE'S IN. HAHAH. And my parents are going to be up at my aunt's house in Mission Viejo until late, so I think I can stay out for as long as I want.. sort of.

So excited for cold weather, winter clothes, Christmas vacation, the lights, the ornaments, I LOVE IT!!

No comments: