It's almost the most wonderful time of the year (: CHRISTMAS. I'm so excited, I hate when it gets hot though cause it gets me out of the whole Christmas mood. I need more winter clothes. I really really want boots like the Emu kind, except they're really expensive. So, I've been thinking about joining polo and I'm still really indecisive about it, because of the time and the money. Doody finally thinks I'm not a lazyass anymore cause I'm going to practice now. I NEED TO FIND MY SUIT. I lav swimming so much, especially because of the feeling you get after you're done with an intense work out. I don't get how I swam like 3 miles a day last year for swim when I get so tired from the polo work out.
I'm going to go to YIES training tomorrow! I finally got a ride thanks to Tom. Hooray for spending 7 hours with Tina, Denise, Cathy, Tom, and Alex. I need to make lunch for tomorrow and I don't even know what to bring. I think I ran out of sandwiches. BOO. Maybe I'll find someone to make me some lunch.
I hope I get to go to Denise's Christmas party, but then me and my sisters were planning to go up to LA and stuff. And that's the day that my sister's coming to visit and I don't want to be rude and go out when she comes to visit me. Nancy's house Monday! + BIKE RIDING LESSONS (: have so much time on my hands right now, I LOVE IT. I think I'm going to start on my wishlist for secret santa!
You make me feel so good (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment