What a crazy week. I got the stomach flu on Monday and it lasted until Wednesday. I missed 2 days of school and I had to make up a bunch of stuff, all of which I failed. I got a shot for the first time in a couple years. I have no idea why my mother doesn't take me to get them, she tells me I don't need them, but who knows? I can still feel where the doctor gave me the shot. Heeby Jeebies.
Halloween was alright, all the girls looked so so cute. I think I was the only one who didn't dress up, such an outcast. I didn't really feel like it though, because I couldn't go trick or treating anyways. But I had some visitors! Dalena, Denise, and Cathy came by my house and said hi to my mom. Jonathan was going to stop by after too and drop off candy and say hi to my mom, but then my dad got mad after someone threw eggs at my doorstep. I HATE KIDS. So that was a no go.
I love you girls so so much, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you guys, foreally. And Jonathan too, but he can be counted as a girl too. I loved his costume for halloween it was hillarious, it seriously made my day. You guys are my favorites!
Homecoming is in a couple hours! I'm really excited. I was able to get Cathy and Tina their tickets. YAYAY! I don't even know what I'm going to do to my hair, should I attempt to curl it? Should I straighten it? I don't know, I don't know. Thanks for the shoes Cathy! Now I won't have to suffer in heels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment