Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Honey Bunch

16 Memorable Moments:
1. The day you asked me out on Signal Hill!!
2. Having our first date at CPK where we spontaneously went to the beach at night after
3. Our spring break adventures watching the sunset, sunrise, and eating out everyday.
4. Watching I Love You Man where we held hands for the first time 0:)
5. During swim finals at Orange when I was doing laps and stopped at the end and saw you because you came to support me at my meet
6. Going on countless adventures with you to unnamed beaches and riding on hot air balloons!
7. The time you swept me off my feet because I said I was tired and you carried me all the way to the car.
8. When we were having problems during the Maine concert but we made up just in time when Into Your Arms began playing.
9. Seeing you for the first time where we had the same jacket and you took the air bubbles out of my screen protector, hahaha (:
10. Trying to be slick when asking me for my number while in Joey's car by taking your phone when I was playing Tower Bloxx and going to the phonebook (and I entered Alessandra Ambrosio!)
11. When we would used to talk until 3am on a school night where we wouldn't be sleepy, and one of us would have to suggest to go to sleep or else we'd be dead at school tomorrow. Also when you used to go to Sarah's a lot and called me whenever you were driving there.
12. Being serenaded to for the first time ever by you and remembering how hard I tried to contain my smile because I thought you were the cutest thing ever
13. When you would always come to visit me outside my neighborhood even if it was only for a minute (:
14. On my birthday where you bought me a bunch of balloons because you said I was going to go flying that day!
15. The first time The Ranks performed at Oceanview and you pointed me out through the audience, tehehe :)
16. And of course, Christmas Eve slow dancing with you on the streets underneath the stars.