Pasadena tomorrow with my baby, Andrew, and Ngoc!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Zombieland
It started raining again (: Tehehe, I wish the floor was able to stay dry and the water would just sink through the ground though because I hate getting my shoes wet! After school Kenyth and Diane picked me up and we went home then Nancy asked if she could curl my hair. She's a good hair curler! I would never be able to do it to myself. We started watching Zombieland after she finished my hair and half way through Marian, Joyce, and Annie came over and got me Tastea, yum! Zombieland was a pretty good movie, it was just so random but it all fit in. The beginning was so gruesome though!! I love the hair behind the ear thing, I thought it was really cute. Thank you for your jacket, you saved me from being drenched! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment