Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brother

I haven't had such a great day in so long, it just kept adding on throughout the day! I was early to zero period, Mrs. Lanz wasn't here today, I got an A in math with the second highest test score, another A in history with a 96% on my DBQ, and I figured out I'm going to be going to Santa Barbra with Kenyth, Andrew, and Ngoc this weekend!

After school, my sister and mom picked me up and we went to go visit my brother's grave. This was like my first time ever visiting him since I never remembered doing so in the past. It was so sad to see all the babys' graves ): When we found him, we left heart balloons there. I've always wondered what it'd be like if he was still living. Like what would he look like, would we get along, would we fight? I was curious as to why my mom wanted to visit him now after so long, and she told me that she didn't want me and my sister to forget about him when we grow older since no one really brings him up. I feel so guilty for not visiting him, but I will definitely do so more and I would never forget you.

Huy Quoc Nguyen <3
November 08, 1988

No comments: