I can't wait for my Hello Kitty card to come in (:
Monday, February 8, 2010
Home
So today I wasn't allowed to go out, so I had a sister bonding day (: Made breakfast, ran errands for papa, picked up Destiny and went to Costa Mesa for cream puffs, got Lollicup, went around and bought a huge load of snacks at the Korean supermarket, sister made me a bank account, attempted to get a 24hr pass but they didn't let my sister sign for me, and went bra shopping. Then when we finally got home we had one of the nicest dinners in so long!! It made me so happy (: My parents casually talked to each other without any awkwardness. After that me and Linh went to Costco and bought mochi, then went to Marshalls after to buy candles. It felt like the day was so long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
F U!
Post a Comment