Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Rally

The rally went so smoothly!! I am so proud of everyone who participated, especially my juniors! Double what?! Double one!! We totally won that, hehe. I was so tired after the rally and I was ready to KO but then Annie called me to come outside and Kenyth knelt down on his knees and pulled out a box with a ring pop inside asking for me to be his valentine! He's so cute, makes my heart melt :')















I stayed after school for a while and cleaned up the ASB room cause it was a big mess and I felt bad for making Mr. Williams clean it up. Also called Kenyth because I wanted to see him, so he came and picked me up after (: We went over to his house, Volcano Tea where I ran into Truc, the park to walk around, cruising around his old neighborhood, his gay lover's house, and then we just hung outside around my neighborhood (: I love our random days!!

SO ADORABLE WHEN YOU DO THAT!!

1 comment:

annientdo said...

you know theres chocolate inside the box right?!?!?