Saturday, November 7, 2009

Early Riser

I woke up at 8am today! I felt bad for my sister, I told her I was going to dye her hair last night for her but then I KO'ed. I spent my Friday with Kenyth and we sorted out his clothes because he has to move, it was so hillarious (: I saw all the clothes with the phases he went through, theheh. And made pizza and played Gunbound for the rest of the night.

Today is going to be my sister's surprise party!! Rumesh is going to pick me up me and Kenyth after he gets off work. I'm so happy that her present finally came. I hope my parent's don't get anal about today. But that's why I'm going to clean the whole house before I leave (:

3 comments:

DeniseV said...

DUDE, I really think we're soul sisters because Andy's moving, too!!!! AND I'm going to help him pack and stufffffffff. How cool is that! Both of our boyfriends are moving and we're helping (': It means something...

Cathy said...

HAHAHA no they're not. I can go out and stay out all thanks to my mama!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAV HER :')

annientdo said...

kenyth is moving?? WTH. when was it final???