Yesterday was my sister's surprise party (: ! After I finished cleaning the house and everything Rumesh came to pick me up, then we went to Kenyth's house to pick him up. We started heading over to Rumesh's and there I made pizza rolls, wrapped my sister's present, helped Rumesh out, and had quality bonding time. Everyone started to come at around 8pm, and then Rumesh went to go pick up my sister. Her facial expression was priceless when she saw everyone! I'm so glad that she has Rumesh to do these kinds of things for her. You guys are going to get married one day, I just know it.
I love Mr. Fernando! He started jerking and doing the stanky leg.

Overall, I think my sister had a fun time at the party (: Only bad thing was that my parents kept constantly calling us. So, we left at 2am and Rumesh dropped Kenyth off. And there was some creeper peeping into his neighbor's house!! Then he dropped me and Linh off and I KO'ed after I got home.
I love my second family <3
1 comment:
Very cute picture. Heartwarming. :)
Post a Comment