Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Part Two

Yesterday I went over to Kenyth's house and we went to go get "yogurt" in Fullerton. It was so funny that Kenyth actually believed it cause it took us forever to get there. When we met up with the group, there was this super cool magician guy!! Then we went to eat Jack's and then we came back when it was time for the new round. Kenyth was Spiderman and I was Spidergirl. Laser tag was really fun!

After laser tag Kenyth, Diane, Kylor, and I went to Stater Bros. for Red Box movies and we rented No Man's Land and brought it back to his house. It was so scary, everyone was huddling up and screaming at his house. I hate it when things pop up out of no where ): I got a really bad headache at the end of the party and just knocked out once I got home.

I hope you liked your surprise!! <3



No comments: