Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Plums

I haven't been blogging lately!! Why? Because I keep knocking out in the middle of the day until the next morning. My sleeping cycles are so horrible, maybe that's why I'm not growing any taller ):

My hair is so thick, I think I'm going to go thin it out tonight. And also cut my bangs, just because Nancy was so annoyed by them today. I had spam and eggs twice today!! I love them. Thank you Officer Ryan for making it!

Dalena, I love you girrrrrrl!! (: I'm also craving for more plums.. I walked home with the plum seed because I didn't want to litter.

1 comment:

terrificallytina said...

luckly i didnt get it then!!!! :) i got the sail boat one heheheheh!!! even though the bra thing is a little too small for me.. oh well i have small boobs its kaaay.