Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Say Thanks To Jesus,

is a drink at Jamba Juice!!

Another good day of summer! Things are starting to brighten up again. I'm starting to make amends with my mother now. I think all I needed was a day out of the house.

I was free today so I planned on hanging out with Annie and Tina, but Tina never answered. Oh well, I will see you both on Chicken Friday! So, Kenyth didn't have band practice and he picked me up and took me back to his place. Then after we got there he made me do homework while he was fixing John's iphone. After him and Liz left we ate fried rice and went to sleep for an hour. Then after that we went to Jamba Juice and In-N-Out and ate at the park. When we were done eating we decided to go home and cut up the new concert tickets. So we finished that up, then we dropped by Kelsey's to give her the tickets.

I love spending fat days boyfriend (: I missed you so much!! Thank you for the RVCA shirt :')

1 comment:

terrificallytina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.