I woke up at like 8:30am this morning and then left to the rootbeer float fundraiser at 11am. There was this really crazy man that complained about our root beer floats ): Kenyth came at 1pm to pick me up because that's when I thought the shift ended, but it really ended at 2pm so I felt really bad for making him drive back and forth ): I'm sorry!!
At 2pm he came back and took me to his house. Tina and Annie were such laggers and didn't come until like 4pm, so I just watched the band practice most of the time. When they came we made macaroni and watched Transformers. Transformers was so long, but it was good!! After the movie was over I called my papa to pick me up. Then Tina, Annie, and Kenyth wanted to go biking so I called my dad back and luckily he didn't leave yet. So, we biked to Yogurtpad (: Riding the tandem bike was pretty fun, since all I had to do was sit there.
I'm so sad, I have a 6pm curfew when I go to other people's houses now. Hopefully my parents will forget about it ):
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment