Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kayaking

So after school today, Kenyth picked me up to celebrate our late three months. First we went back to his house though to grab some breakfast and hang out there then we headed off. He gives really bad hints to where we were going, but I love his surprises. He ended up taking me to this lake to go kayaking!! I LOVED IT :')



























After kayaking we went to this Italian restaurant because we were craving for pasta.












Then we went to Sunset Beach! It's so pretty there, and there weren't that many people either (:












Today was definitely our day, we were so lucky with everything! Although, this is the only thing that went wrong. Band Aid tan?!












"We're on a kayak and it's going fast and.." LOOOOL

4 comments:

terrificallytina said...

that's what you get for not taking off your bandaid ever since the ranks concert

DeniseV said...

you guys look like each other now

Cathy said...

I love your band aid tan.. it's so attractive :)

jessicapham said...

i'm so jealous of you, ): ahaha
YOUR BANDAID TAN! reminds you of something good each time you seee it now<3 YAY!