Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paul Mitchel

Linh didn't have work today so she picked me up from school and drove me back again for my interview which I thought was okay. We went to Paul Mitchel after to get our haircuts but they were booked, but we got some Golden Spoon (: I'm going to get my haircut on Tuesday!

I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday because I know I'm going to have a fun weekend with my favorite people ever (: After chemistry tomorrow, I'm going to be a happy camper!! We have swim pictures at the beach tomorrow, but then I don't know how long I'm going to stay because I want to have time to go home and get ready.

Salt & Vinegar chips are weird. I think my tongue just doesn't enjoy sour things that aren't meant to be truly sour like chips and stuff, but then I think lemonade and things like that are good.

No comments: