Yesterday's Power 106 game was pretty fun! Mann, The Rangers, and Iyaz came. So funny how we beat Oceanview to Iyaz! I will see him once again in two weeks!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Fugi's
I feel like I'm always eating!! ): Today me and Kenyth watched Avatar in 3D, I wanted to fall asleep in the beginning of it because I was so tired from staying up last night. Aliens and humans kissing is really awkward though. We got free Pinkberry and a $5 gift card from answering that mango was a fruit, pretty cools. We were going to go Pinkberry hopping but all the Pinkberry's are so far so we went to Fugi's instead. I'm still so full right now!! I honestly love being able to tell my parents I'm going to go out without any further questioning and without getting phone calls while I'm out. There's pretty much only a few times where that happens, I'm glad today was one of them (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment