This Christmas had to be the absolute best. I spent it with my family and my two best friends (: I went to Jonathan's house first to give him his 'surprise' gift, and he got me a 'surprise' gift too! He got me a sidekick so I can text him. He's the sweetest thing on earth, I lav him! I was embarassed, I think his mom thought we were gonna do stuff so she made him unlock the door and keep it open. And then after that I went home to party with my family and then Tina and her mom came over to my casa. Then we took pictures and opened gifts (: She got me a womanly bag! I lav it so much. Now I don't have to rely on other people to carry my things. My sisters got me a laptop, which I'm using right now!! And the rest of my aunts and stuff got me jackets & gift cards from PacSun, Jacks, and pj's. I love my family so much! Some of my mom's side of the family is sleeping over at my house right now. Me and my niece were watching George Lopez like an hour ago, so fun so fun. Then she fell asleep. I'm like the only one in my house that's awake right now.
IT'S 38 DEGREES RIGHT NOW. FREEZING!
I love my presents, I love my family, I love my bestfriends.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sidekick?! someone's spoiled :) but now YOU CAN TEXT ME WITHOUT USING TIMMY'S PHONE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment