Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Buggaboo

I haven't blogged for so long. Last week was very busy with all the tests that all the teachers were trying to cram in. The past few days have been Christmas shopping. I've gotten everybody's gift down to the last little detail. I feel so relieved (: 2 more days then it's Christmas! I'm so excited! Everybody in my family is all together, and I completely lav it! Makes home feel more happy. I want my laptop so badly! I can't wait for a non laggy laptop.

Denise's party was pretty good. I LOVED MY SECRET SANTA'S PRESENT! THANK YOU SO MUCCH KIMBZ <33 I hope Jennifer liked my gift, and uses it to bake me food.. I can't wait for Christmas, for that reason, and the other one ;]

It's so good, and so much, that it's so difficult, IT'S BAD. FML. It'll always be this way.

No comments: