I'm scared. This is probably the scariest thing I've experienced throughout my whole life. The thought of losing you. I regret all those times I've acted like an ungrateful child. I want you to know I love you so so much. I promise myself that if you ever make it out of this, I will never act like that again. When I visited you today I felt like breaking down and crying. I can't stand to see you like this. You've sacraficed so much for this family, I can't believe that for a second that you didn't care. You care a lot. Mom told me about how you were crying in the emergency room that night because of the thought of leaving us, and it made me cry. I love you so so much.
Hopefully it's true, that God doesn't let bad things happen to good people. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment