Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back

I've been deprived of internet most of the week :( Today is going to be the last day at my uncle's house!! YES. Then my uncle from France is going to come live with my family for a couple months, he's probably my favorite uncle. I love him so so much. I still need to clean the house and transfer my stuff to my computer room since he's going to sleep in my room. Tina went to my house for the first time yesterday, when everything was messy. I have so many pictures of her darkness on my camera!

I got my computer fixed! I had like freggin 8 trojan horses. I bet it was from limewire or something. I have vista now, it looks a lot lot better. So far all I've downloaded was Microsoft Office & my webcam. I should download aim so I don't have to sign on to meebo all the time.

Pringles are really addicting, I think I could eat the whole box like nothing. So far I ate like half, then I tried to stop. So good! I need to go running/swimming and lose the jiggly wiggly. I can't believe my mother accepted you! Maybe because she feels bad for you.. just maybe. Hopefully it's because I'm old enough and she trusts me now. Thanks for fixing my computer!

I'm so happy we're good again (:

No comments: