I woke up too early for the weekend! I had to wake up, shower, go to kimbs and work on the project. After, I got the battery from Jonathan and went home. Then me and my sister stayed home and ran errands, then we had to do her taxes after.
Later we went to office max to buy printer stuff, then to Goldenspoon to hang out with my sisters & brother. Strawberry & Resse's Peanutbutter Cups?! + shrimp after = a big no bueno! I felt like puking :( Good thing I didn't. After that at like midnight me and my family went to Food 4 Less. That's pretty much the end of my day. I just need to do homework and shower!
Hooray thank you Tom Ngo & Jonathan Van for giving me a working phone to text with! No more T9
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment