Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year's 2009!

Yesterday was bundles of fun. I went to Allyson's in the afternoon and my parents went home early so I was supposed to go home with my aunt and uncles and I came home around 1:30. THEHEHE I love being able to say that. I love Allyson and her family. I really hope you found your class ring! When it was almost new year's we all counted down and had a fun time. Rockband was really addicting, I want one now. The party was pretty fun, I got to meet old friends and I got bonding time with Allyson.

So today I spent most of my day with my family. I love them so muchh. When my aunts and uncles gathered around the table they were like spilling out really scandalous secrets about stuff. It was actually really interesting, I don't think they knew I understood.. but yeah they took up most of my day, which meant I didn't do any homework. Boo.

I'm so excited for you best friend. He's at the corner. I JUST KNOW IT.

No comments: