I haven't blogged for so long, so little time and so much to do!
I went driving with my driving instructor yesterday, it was pretty good. She kept using her gas/break on me. I rolled the window up on her finger.. I think she hates me. Why would you leave your finger on the window anyways!? I'm going to wait a while before I set up another appointment, so she can forget about that incident.
I love Dalena! Rice crispies + she saved me from being awkward by putting the flowers in her bag today that was given to me two days ago. I get to go to homecoming!! I'm super excited, well, I get to go to an "NHS dinner". I'm so sneaky! I already have my dress too (: The dress I have to wear as the candle lighter for my uncle's wedding is hidious, it makes me want to shoot myself.
October 18: PSATS
October 22: Go to mall and get my sister a present/Wedding rehersals
October 23: Chapter 9/10 Bio test
Octoper 26: Sister's party
October 29: Sister's birthday
October 30: Halloween
November 1: HOMECOMING <33
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ugh, come on over to the rebelious side already!!! I want to see your dress :)
I love you!
rolling the window on your teacher made me laugh out loud
hahahahahah
Post a Comment